Play+ Cards Betting Maryland allows you to make instant deposits at betting sites licensed to operate in MD. Essentially a prepaid debit card, Play+ is one of the fastest-growing prepaid funding cards today. As a result, many online sports betting sites are getting in on the action as well. This is primarily because Play+ allows instant withdrawals, no deposit fees, and customers always rave about it. Best of all, there are no transaction blocking issues from your credit card or bank in relation to online gambling.
- Read the policies of each betting site
- Best MD betting sites that use Play+ card 2023
- Best betting sites offering Play+
- Maryland Play+ betting online
- FAQ’s About Play+ Cards Betting Maryland
Read the policies of each betting site
Each betting site has some leeway to set its own policies surrounding depositing with Play+. This means that some details will be different from site to site. Therefore, it’s best to read each betting site’s policies regarding prepaid cards to learn more about their individual policies.
Best MD betting sites that use Play+ card 2023
Maryland Play+ Card Betting: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the state.
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,500 in bet credits||Bet now Caesars promo code MD|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now Fanduel MD bonus code|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $200 in free bets||Bet now DraftKings MD promos|
|BetRivers Sportsbook 2nd chance Free Bet up to $500||Bet now BetRivers promo code MD|
|Pointsbet Sportsbook 2 Free bets up to $2,000||Bet now Pointsbet MD promo code|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 First Bet Insurance||Bet now BetMGM bonus code MD|
Best betting sites offering Play+
Play+ is a popular way to fund sportsbook players’ bets. Maryland is home to many excellent purveyors of online sportsbooks. Due to the growing popularity of these prepaid accounts, many offer Play+ as a funding option when making deposits.
Here are some of the best online sportsbooks in Maryland accepting and offering Play+.
BetMGM with Play+
BetMGM MD is one of the top licensed online sports betting services available in Maryland. In addition, BetMGM offers a convenient way to deposit money into your betting account through Play+ when using BetMGM’s online sportsbook.
Login to your BetMGM app. Go to the Cashier Page and select ‘deposit’ at the top of the page. If you haven’t enrolled in Play+ yet, you can choose that option. If you already have a card, select ‘deposit by card.’ Click register, and you a ready to start using your BetMGM Play+ account.
DraftKings PlayPlus banking
DraftKings Maryland is a well-known online sports betting site in Maryland. To sign up for your DraftKings Play+ account, simply log into your DraftKings account and visit the deposit page. When choosing your funding options select Play+. You will need to verify your mailing info, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click ‘deposit and enroll.’
DraftKings customers love using Play+ for making quick and easy deposits while betting online.
Barstool Sportsbook Play+
Barstool Sportsbook is among the greatest websites ever for sports betting and other online gambling entertainment. Fully licensed in Maryland, Barstool Sportsbook Play+ offers a great way to manage your money by making online sportsbook bets. It’s easy to use, and Barstool Sportsbook Maryland customers love its ability to load funds anywhere.
Simply log on to your MD Barstool Sportsbook account and click the Play+ funding option from the deposit page. Next, clock ‘enroll’ if you are new, and enter your SSN, birth date, and contact details. If you are already registered, you can add funds to your card or bet the funds already there.
Play+ and Fanduel
Fanduel Maryland customers in the state have been singing the praises of this online sportsbook for years. They proudly offer access to prepaid Fanduel Play+ funding options. There are zero monthly fees, and zero fees per cash reload or purchase from the card. However, there is a $2.00 ATM withdrawal fee and a cost of inactivity.
Maryland Play+ betting online
Many will know firsthand the frustration that accompanies card issuers blocking transactions that relate to online gambling. But Play+ does not have these issues.
Instead, it allows players a legitimate workaround by loading money onto a prepaid debit card. It then allows players to forward that amount to their online gaming accounts as they see fit.
You will still be able to use your own credit or debit card to fund your gambling transactions. But the Play+ card offers players a handy workaround for problems relating to blocked transactions. You will experience no transaction issues when you use a Play+ account.
What’s more, you’ll also get a free physical Play+ card. Use this to access your money via ATM instantly. You can also shop with a card. Anywhere Discover is accepted, so is your Play+.
Another great thing about Play+ is that because it is a prepaid card only, it means there are zero credit checks. There is also no way for you to spend more than you have.
How to deposit using Play+ in MD
Making a deposit with Play+ in Maryland is as easy as making one with your debit card. Simply log in to your account and choose the Play+ method. If you aren’t already signed up for a Play+ card, you will be asked to enroll. Then you can submit your card details and complete the transaction you want to make.
The first deposit you make will trigger the process of receiving your physical Play+ card. You will receive this in the mail between ten and fourteen business days. However, you don’t need to wait for the card to use it. Instead, your first deposit will go through and be instantly available as soon as your bank confirms the deposit amount.
Suppose you do not wish to fund your Play+ account with your credit or debit card. That’s not a problem. Play+ offers the option to fund your account with an eCheck. Simply select eCheck as your funding method. Then, enter the routing and account numbers, and the amount will be transferred to your Play+ account.
Step-by-Step deposit instructions
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to deposit money into your account. Every sportsbook or online gambling service that uses Play+ cards betting in Maryland will have similar procedures.
- Sign in to your online gambling account.
- Go to the cashier section and click the ‘Play+’ option.
- Choose either ‘enroll’ or ‘add funds to your card’.
- If you are enrolling for the first time, provide your credit/debit details.
- Select the deposit amount
- Confirm the deposit from your bank account to your Play+ account
- Choose the amount to move from your Play+ account to your online betting account.
- If using an eCheck, choose that method of funding and enter routing and account numbers.
Pros and cons of using Play+ in Maryland
The simple reason that Play+ is so popular in MD right now is that it works! It comes with few disadvantages that one can speak of. Still, there are pros and cons to everything. There are a few things to keep in mind before making Play+ your choice for safely funding your betting account.
- Reliable alternative to debit and credit: Some players experience difficulties depositing with their debit and credit cards. Some card issuers automatically reject deposits from even legal and fully licensed gaming sites. Play+ Cards betting in Maryland gets rid of these issues by offering players a safe and reliable place to fund their betting accounts.
- Funds are available immediately: Play+ takes the same amount of time it takes to deposit funds with your debit or credit cards. You will be completing your deposit and ready to wager in a matter of minutes. Not only is it faster, but Play+ has a much higher success rate.
- Withdrawals are instant: As soon as you sign up for a Play+ card, you will have access to your online betting funds. Your physical card will be mailed to you within two weeks. Your money is available instantly on your betting account and can be used immediately with your Play+ account, it’s a fast payout in Maryland.
- Fees vary depending on the individual betting site: Each individual betting site has its own policies and fees in place. Typically, the majority of transactions made with Play+ cards are free minus standard ATM fees. In addition, some gambling sites have no signup fees, monthly fees, or deposit fees. Others do.
FAQ’s About Play+ Cards Betting Maryland
Fund your betting site’s Play+ card through the site’s cashier. You can use Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or eCheck. The deposits can be made without leaving the betting site cashier. Also, you can access your funds instantly. You do not need to have received your physical Play+ card.
There are two tiers to Play+, Standard and VIP. Each differs from the other in terms of deposit, spending, withdrawals, and balance limits. Limits on deposits will vary depending on the betting site. $2,000 is a relatively standard daily maximum. You should contact the site’s support to get more details.
myplayplus.mycardplace.com is the place to go to check your Play+ account balance. You can set up balance alerts free of charge via text message. You can also call 877-220-3988 to use the automated service offered by PlayPlus.
Each and every betting site has its own rules surrounding withdrawals and how to do it. For most Play+ users, standard withdrawal methods include eCheck transfers. It also includes in-person withdrawals at land-based partners of your betting site and ATM withdrawals.
The Federal Government of the U.S. requires all payment processors to verify the identity of their customers. Therefore, you will be required to give your name, address, DOB, and social security number. All deposit methods will need this information.