Have you ever wondered what makes New Maryland sportsbooks so special? In Maryland, specifically, New online sportsbooks are now legal, which means that the Maryland new sportsbooks offered to residents are full of exciting new possibilities.
New Maryland sportsbooks in 2023
New Maryland sportsbooks: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the state.
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars promo code MD|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $500 in bonus bets||Bet now BetRivers promo code MD|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings MD promos|
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets||Bet now Betfred MD promo code|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM bonus code MD|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5 get $200 in bonus bets||Bet now Fanduel MD bonus code|
|PointsBet Sportsbook Five Second Chance Bets Up To $100 Each||Bet now PointsBet Maryland review|
|Crab Sports Up to $250 in bonus bets||Bet now Crab Sports promo code|
New sportsbooks in Maryland
We have good news for those who want to stay up to date on Maryland’s newest sportsbooks. Read on to learn about the new sportsbooks in the state. We’ll discuss everything from their best perks to reasons you should choose them and what makes new betting sites so unique
It’s important to know what the best new sites have to offer in MD. Between PointsBet, BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel, you have four exciting new sportsbooks to choose from, where bettors can bet on college and professional sports alike.
Their best benefits include:
- The enhanced user experience.
- New Sign-up bonuses.
- Rewards programs.
- Live game updates.
- A variety of sports to bet on.
- Mobile apps for mobile sportbooks.
Choose the one that suits you best.
Best new sportsbooks in MD
The list of new sportsbooks in MD offers highlights four impressive MD online sportsbooks – BetMGM, DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, and PointsBet. We’ve researched their offerings, including promotions, site features, and more so that you can see why they’re worth choosing.
When it comes to the best new online sportsbook, we have to mention PointsBet MD. Maryland residents can sign up for PointsBet new sportsbook, which offers an impressive refer-a-friend promotion ($100 Free Bet for you and your friend) when you do. Take a look at some of the top reasons we think this site is worth your time and money.
New Rewards and bonuses
- Players earn rewards on every bet (redeemable for Free Bets)
- Bettors get to play Pick6 for free and choose 6 college and professional football options to bet on
- Variety of sports to bet on, including professional teams (NBA, WNBA, La Liga, MLB, etc.) as well as tennis, golf, and others
- Information on upcoming events and quick parlays
- Live wagers and updates you can track on the site
- Convenient mobile app for both Android and iPhone users
- PointsBet blog
- Live Chat customer service
- PointsBet MasterCard (accepted wherever retailers take MasterCard) and also usable for depositing betting funds and making winnings withdrawals
- Betslip for tracking your wagers
- Exclusive membership (invite-only) to PointsBet Platinum and Diamond Clubs
FanDuel New Sportsbook MD is one of the best in terms of new sportsbooks Maryland offers. It’s hard to say no to the sign-up bonus that promises a risk-free bet valued up to $1,000 (with an initial deposit). On top of that, there are a lot of cool features and special bonuses to get in on. Take a look at our favorites.
- Live Wagers and Updates
- 19 sports, including golf, hockey, MMA, motor racing, college football and basketball, hockey, baseball, rugby, cricket, boxing, table tennis, and more
- Professional league sports betting with the MLB, NBA, NHL, and Euro 2020
- Teaser, Standard, and Round Robin bets
- Betslip on the site
- Customer support
- Mobile app for both Android and iPhone users that you can use to make bets and check updates
- Responsible Gaming tips and House Rules conveniently located on the website
Rewards and New Promotions
- Bettors can accumulate FanDuel rewards points when they enter paid contests.
- Time-sensitive promotions to look out for, such as refer-a-friend offers, Odds Boosts, Parlay Insurance, Risk-Free Same Game Parlay, and more
Among the new betting sites, Maryland hosts BetMGM – a multifaceted new online sportsbook platform. It’s probably the most expansive out of the four Maryland new betting sites in terms of what it offers to users in the site interface, variety of sports to bet on, and live features.
BetMGM calls itself the “king of online sportsbooks,” and we think this name makes perfect sense. Take a look at some of the best offerings, from new rewards to media updates and more.
- 21 sports categories to choose from, including NASCAR, MMA, tennis, rugby, table tennis, football, cycling, golf, basketball, hockey, boxing, darts, and more
- Professional leagues, like the MLB, NFL, NHL U.S. Open, WNBA, and NBA
- Betslip, where you can view odds
- Parlay generator (from -10,000 to +900)
- 24/7 customer support and a navigable customer Help Page
- Convenient mobile app for betting (available for both Android and iPhone users)
- Tracking of game lines
- Plenty of deposit and withdrawal methods
- Media bar for viewing media for a live event list
New Bonuses and Rewards
- Sign-up bonus of a risk-free 1st bet (worth up to $600 and valid through 2021)
- Seasonal promotions (many of these have quick expiration dates but get rotated with different sports)
DraftKings New Sportsbook is an impressive online sports betting operator with one of the most exciting sign-up bonuses on this list. Take a look at the best offerings of DK MD New Sportsbook below as we conclude the list of new sportsbooks Maryland residents can use.
Bonuses and New Rewards
- DraftKings rewards such as free odds boosts and free bets
- Free-to-play pools
- Daily cash prizes
- An exciting sign-up bonus that could be up to $1,000 in DK site credits (requires minimum $5 deposit)
Brand New Features
- A large list of sports to bet on, including darts, boxing, soccer, rugby, basketball, hockey, baseball, tennis, and more
- Professional leagues (NHL, NBA, Euro 2020, U.S. Open, and more)
- Live updates of sports events
- New game lines every day
- Stats Hub for featured games, recent games, featured parlays, predictions, and more
- Playoff Pages and Championship Pages
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy deposit methods (including most debit/credit options and PayPal) and easy withdrawal methods (including card refunds, PayPal, and checks)
- Exclusive DraftKings VIP membership (invitation only)
- A handy mobile app (for both Android and iPhone)
New Maryland betting sites
What sets “new” betting sites apart from others is mainly that they are newly legal in their area. For example, They previously did not allow MD sports betting as a legal practice throughout the state. However, with the advent of newly passed legislation, these new betting sites have moved in and given state residents the opportunity to bet with online sportsbooks.
Online sports betting platforms are still relatively new to the United States in general, so the sites that are expanding access to different states are adding something most recent to the table.
And, of course, new betting sites are important because they offer new innovations and features that older sites simply didn’t have. In addition, the best betting sites make improvements from the ones released even just months earlier. In particular, though, it’s important to note why the new betting sites Maryland residents can use are so important to the state.
Compare new betting sites in MD
Bettors in Maryland can take joy in knowing that some of the best sports betting sites in the US are here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future.
Before 2021, Maryland residents couldn’t partake in the online sports betting ventures of their east coast neighbor-states. But with the new passage of HB 940 in Maryland and voter approval for an online sports betting referendum, everything has changed.
Maryland residents have been waiting around for a long time for this to be a possibility. But, since the state is host to passionate sports fans and professional athletic teams, it seemed obvious that this day would come. And now, with the best mobile and online sports betting technology at their fingertips, they don’t have to miss out.
Why should players choose new MD betting sites?
Some of the best reasons to choose from these new betting sites include their user interfaces, which offer multiple exciting features to use at once. And of course, the Maryland sportsbook bonuses and promos you can take advantage of are not to miss.
New Rewards and New bonuses
Sports betting websites are enticing to bettors mainly for their rewards and opportunities to win Free Bets and site credits, among other perks. You often only have to make a small initial deposit of around $5-$10 in order to win a first-time bet that is risk-free. A lot of times, these first free bets are worth hundreds of dollars or more.
You can also earn rewards regularly with many new betting sites. Making bets and entering contests consistently enables you to win Free Bets and other rewards. New betting sites also have exciting refer-a-friend offers for new account holders.
And of course, online sportsbooks offer exciting promotions that are specific to different sports, like overtime insurance, refer-a-friend offers, and more. These change from site to site but make for exciting betting opportunities and chances to win.
Mobile betting is perhaps one of the most unique aspects of new betting sites since they merge online sportsbooks with our modern needs.
Players can make the most of online sportsbooks with their compatible mobile apps that you can use to make bets, move funds, see live updates, and more, all with the touch of a button.
Another aspect of new betting sites that makes them worthwhile is their features. Every new betting site has extensive options when it comes to different ways to track game lines and make bets.
With the online sportsbook experience, you get exciting technology like online bet slips for tracking wagers, live streaming and updates of events, media coverage, parlay generators, and so much more.
Even more enticing is the variety of sports you can bet on with these sportsbooks. For example, some sites allow bettors to bet on upwards of 20 different sports.
And all of the sites mentioned allow players to bet on multiple professional sports leagues – including the NBA, WNBA, U.S. Open, Euro 2020, La Liga, NHL, MLB, and more.
What’s really exciting is that you can also bet on college sports, which is important to a lot of bettors who have favorite college teams, like NCAA basketball or American college football teams.
Starting on a new betting site in MD
This may be one of the most obvious reasons to open a new sportsbook account, but if you already have sportsbook accounts open and want to take advantage of new offers, you can always try a new site.
Getting the opportunity to try out different bets is exciting, and by trying a new sportsbook, you can do just that.
Some perks of starting fresh include the sign-up bonuses (which often means more free bets), new rewards systems to take part in, and the ability to try again when wagering on your favorite sports teams.